Monday, July 17, 2017

String Art - Family Scrapbook Layout (Stuck?! Sketches)

 It's a fresh new week and time for a new sketch from Stuck?! Sketches! I love the simplicity of the one this month and the vertical design!  Vertical designs always catch my eyes, so I was excited to dig in. Here is is:

And here's what I came up with when I played with the sketch.  I decided to make a family scrapbook layout with a fun family selfie from a recent trip to the zoo. I used the new Faith Collection from Simple Stories to create it.


I also have a process video to go along with this one, in fact, I have two. The first takes you thru how I made the string art butterflies.  


Here's the second video on how I created the rest of the layout:


This is a beautiful Faith collection from Simple Stories. Here's my supply list with Affiliate Thumbnails - thanks for your support!




2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

This is so pretty Christine, I love those butterflies! ,

shamela said...

hi Christine...

I haven't scrapped a page in ages... have been messing around with off the page mixed media projects..... I'm in need of a kick start.... so thank you.... I'm hoping this sketch is just the recipe I need.

thanks you
hugz from South Africa

shamela :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...