Sunday, July 9, 2017

DIY Birthday Party Invitations

It’s birthday season in our house! What do you do with craft supplies and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® products? Think outside of the box by making ONE OF A KIND party invitations, of course! Walk along with me as I show you how I created these soccer birthday party invites!
Soccer Birthday Party Invites using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Once I got the ideas in my head and started working these came together in a quick period of time!
Want to check out how I made these? View Soccer Birthday Party Invites video below!
All in all this was a super fun project and watching my little guy deliver them to his neighborhood friends was the icing on the cake!  Now on to the party!
You can check out the supplies by clicking on any of the affiliate thumbnails below:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...