Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Disney Scrapbook Layouts Video Share

Hi there crafty friends!  A friend of mine recently challenged me to upload a video each day to YouTube for the month of July.  Seems daunting, but also like a good challenge and opportunity to think outside of the box!  Some of them will be worthy of a blog post on their own, others will be more simple!  Here's what I've shared the first day of July and am just now getting around to blogging! Of course it doesn't help that I accidentally erased the first video...aaaaahhhh mom brain on a holiday week ;)

I'd love to hear which layout was your favorite in the series!  Share with me here or on facebook!

Don't forget too that you can grab all those fabulous Say Cheese supplies by clicking on the Affiliate Thumbnails below - thanks for your support!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...