Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Beach Layout with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Paper House Productions

I have been missing the beach lately (California girl, now in Ohio alert) and since I knew I wouldn't be heading there anytime soon, I figured I'd do a new Beach Scrapbook Layout combining Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Paper House Productions.

**I receive products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®,Paper House Productions and SRM Stickers for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use.**
To check out all the close-ups and details on the different adhesives you will want to check out this blog post.

Here's the supply list for the specific products I used from Paper House Productions!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...