Sunday, April 2, 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Member!

Hi there crafty friends!  I am excited to share that I have joined the team at Stuck?! Sketches and will be playing with Laura's fabulous sketches twice a month!  This is actually my first time on a sketch team and I am excited for the new challenge! Here's the first sketch I played with:
 Isn't it a fun one!?!  You can play along too on their site and get in on a prize!

I decided to dig into my Jillibean Soup for this creation.  I recently got to visit their warehouse sale and was all kinds of inspired and excited afterwards!  Plus they always have great boy options!  This one is mostly from Mushroom Medley!  The layout is the first one with a picture of my son with his brand new glasses!  Obviously and important moment to document and one he will remember forever!

I had made a process video but unintentionally deleted it, so for the first time in awhile I do not have a process video to go along with a layout!  That said, I've got lots of new ones in the works so don't wander too far from this blog ;)

Below is a list to all the supplies from this layout - just click on the Affiliate Thumbnails to check them out!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...