Friday, February 10, 2017

Hello Baby Boy - Creativation Projects

Earlier I shared that I worked with the Hello Baby Girl collection for Paper House Production's Creativation booth.  Today I thought I'd share my projects with the Hello Baby Boy collection. 

**As a part of Paper House Productions Design Team, I receive products for use in my projects. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience and doing so I can share what I personally love to use :) **

 I knew I wanted to showcase a lot of the patterned papers and stickers - what better way to do that than with baby blocks?  For one side I had to spell out baby and then included puffy stickers to decorate each block.

 But on this side I really focused on the cute patterned papers - I even cut up some of the tags page to use.  I love all the little animals!

I also created a layout featuring lots of the patterned papers and stickers.  I had to dig thru some baby pictures for this one (there's plenty left...but I certainly haven't played with them in awhile).  I fussy cut the big giraffe from one of  the tag papers and thought he was cute popping his head out from behind the picture.  

These adorable collections are all available at the Paper House Store and as soon as they come in to Scrapbook.com I will link you up there too!

2 comments:

Roseanna C said...

Love your layout and blocks. My first grandchild was born On Jan 1, thanks for the ideas and inspiration.

Christine said...

Thank you Roseanna! Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...