Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Quick Tip Tuesday Process Video - Creating Cards

Process Videos can be long and although they are interesting to watch I decided I wanted to add something to the mix that was a little quicker.  Beginning today I am going to start sharing a weekly video with "Quick Tips" every Tuesday.  Each week I will have a video that is under three minutes showcasing a quick idea for using up your stash or a quick technique.  Today's kicks off with a card using the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!  


And here's the video for it!

To recap here's a couple of the points for making a quick card:
-Stick with die cuts and stickers that coordinate
-Use one large base sticker and build on top of that
-Use little stickers as accents
-Save time using just a few supplies not everything you can possibly coordinate
-Get the most out of a kit or collection by putting together some cards after you've created your other projects.

Hope I have inspired you to pull out some stash and put together some quick cards!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...