Monday, November 21, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit Layout and Process Video

Happy Monday friends!  Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving week?  I always enjoy this week and this year our family is slowing everything down a little bit so we can soak up what it's all about!  Today I have my last layout with the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook to share!  I also have a process video.  This layout is based on the sketch for the month from Creative Scrappers!

When we were on vacation I was able to get some great fall shots of my kids and the kits this month allowed me to get them scrapped!  

Here's my video for this layout:


Hope you enjoyed and picked up some tips from it!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Quick Tip Tuesday video and post!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...