Friday, November 4, 2016

More of This - Bible Journaling Art!

If you are looking for the Paper House Blog Hop - You can Find it by Scrolling down!

Some days you just need a reminder to focus on the things that can change the world instead of focusing on the negative.  I am joining you today with a Bible Journaling piece that I made on one of those days! I used the Trust In the Lord Stamp Set for this piece.


The background on this came out of the hours of playing with the brush tips on my Le Pens.  I have been playing a ton with brush lettering and as I was messing around I kind of stumbled onto how fun just making little marks could be!

I decided to do multiple colors but keep the same pattern.  I set a metal circular die on the border in order to help me keep a consistent shape going.  After I was done with all the brush tip marks I then went back and used my Black Le Pen to outline each circle.  

Although I traditionally like to do a specific verse this time I didn't have one coming to mind.  Instead I focused on a variety of attributes that God desires from me and that I myself need to be focusing on!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...