Sunday, August 14, 2016

Puppy Love Layout

Oh goodness - I just realized I never hit publish on this layout.  And it's one of my faves that I have done in recent months!  We just got a new puppy in March so Doodlebug's timing on the Puppy Love line was so perfect for me!  I have been hoarding all my cute pictures until I could play with Puppy Love!  
We took a ton of pictures the first few days and it was fun to be able to capture a lot of them on this layout!  I knew I wanted to work with the newspaper print so I went with skinny pictures mounted on a variety of patterned papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad.  The width was easy to match for each column so I just had to measure each one for a good height!  I outlined each picture with black pen to make them pop a little more.

This collection contains all the different embellishments you could possibly want!  I used Icons Stickers, Odds & Ends, Sprinkles, and the This & That sticker sheet! to do my embellishing!

One of my favorite things to do with the Icons Stickers and This & That Stickers is build little scenes - I was able to do that in all my little areas of embellishing.  It's a great way to add to the personalizing of a layout and it's just plain fun!

The new Odds & Ends have so many fun title options - they make it really easy to create a title that works for your project.  

I have more of this collection sitting on my desk to play with this week - you may even see a process video coming soon for it!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...