Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Little Bride Layout

We've been doing a lot of packing for our big move and when we came across my wedding dress, my daughter wanted to "try it on." So try it on she did and we did a little fashion show and took some very fun pictures! So today I have a layout about my "little bride" using some Paper House Productions supplies.
Bride Layout
Supply List:
BrideCU1
I have been wanting to play with the background paper from the Nature Paper Pad on this for a long time!  The browns in it were a perfect match with my daughter's eyes and hair so I took advantage!  The Bride 3D Stickers are gorgeous and full of detail!  Do you see that pretty tulle on the dress!?!
BrideCU2
Of course she isn't really a bride but she was having fun pretending as little girls do.  So I had to use the fun name plate from the sticker set!
BrideCU3
I needed something special up top too and the Sisters 3D Stickers did the trick.  The colors coordinated nicely with the other pieces in the layout and the "so sweet" was the perfect added touch!
This was a fun nice step away from a lot of my normal things to scrap ;) Hope you enjoyed the results!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...