Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Baseball Scrapbook Layout

With opening day fresh in everyone's minds I thought it was a perfect time to pull out the new All Star Collection from Paper House Productions and play with the baseball components!  I also decided to try my hand at a mixed media background (for the first time EVER!)
Baseball PHP
Baseball Layout Supply List:
BaseballCU1
There's a lot of circles happening in my design - to break that up I brought in the Baseball Snapshot Stickers.  The shape helps draw attention in to the photos and they also add an extra texture with their paper clips!  I created my background by spraying cellophane with mist and then smushing it onto the layout (that's a technical term right there ;).
BaseballCU2
As I was creating this layout I knew I wanted to incorporate multiple patterns and circular elements.  I used a punch to do that and then tied in some of the round cardstock stickers to embellish.
BaseballCU3
This collection comes with stickers that work great for titles and subtitles - that always makes figuring out that part of the layout a little easier.  

1 comment:

Yvette said...

Christine, WOW!!! Loving the colors in this LO,fabulous details!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...