Thursday, March 3, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook March Sneak Peeks

It's time to share the March Sneak Peeks of the upcoming kits from My Creative Scrapbook!  I am sharing the ones I worked with - check out the entire set over at their blog!

Our March Main kit sneak peeks:



And Here's close ups of my sneaks from this kit:
As you can see it's packed with warm spring colors - cool embellishments - and glitter!

Our March Creative kit sneak peeks:


And here's my sneaks for you!
AND as a bonus I get to share one layout!  Here's one of my Creative Kit Layouts!
Lots of little details went into this layout!  I used a craft knife to cut up scallops on the heart and make them look like ruffles.   I also added hand stitching and lots of layers!  I did a lot of single picture layouts this month - that's unusual for me - but that's just how it worked out!  This one is a picture of my little girl swinging away a couple years ago.  I have been waiting for just the right layout to use it on and I think all the Pebbles Inc supplies in it worked out perfectly!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...