Thursday, February 4, 2016

You're Just My Type - Valentine Card

Tomorrow I'll start sharing a whole bunch of My Creative Scrapbook Kit layouts but before that I wanted to share one more Valentine card that I made using the Doodlebug Sweet Things collection.
Have I mentioned how much fun I am having with Doodlebug ;)?

I made this at the same time as I made the "lift the flap" Valentines that I shared last week.  I used my craft knife again to trim out the paper and roll it forward.  But since it didn't fit with the other three cards I decided to hold it back and use it here.  Using a craft knife can be challenging and I got a bit of a jagged edge but nothing a pretty twine bow can't cover up!  I also added some of the shaped sprinkle hearts.  I love the sprinkles both in shapes and dots from Doodlebug and am finding I use them on tons of projects!

Later today I'll be back with a little bit of exciting news about my Scrapbooking Career...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...