Saturday, January 9, 2016

Snow Much Fun

It's supposed to be snowing here, they said 3-6 inches.  And the forecast just changed and they canceled all the snow.  I love snow and we've barely had any this winter so I'm disappointed!  Seems like the right time to share my last snow layout from the Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!

Despite what it looks like this is actually a very simple layout.  The whole background is one pieceof patterned paper!  The hills and trees are built into that! I added some snowflake stamps (the stamp comes in the kit) and then some ephemera and rosettes from the kit.  That was pretty much it.  I love it when you get a cool patterned paper like this - it can be a challenge to make it unique but it also makes the process move along really quickly! I still have a couple more Main Kit Layouts that I'll be sharing over the next couple days with you.  If you are getting some snow, I'm jealous! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...