Thursday, December 3, 2015

Faith Layout & Card

Paper House isn’t new to making Faith based papers and stickers and I have always loved using them. They are great for home decor, cards, layouts, you name it!  Today I am going to share a layout and card with you that I made with their newest Faith Collection that includes  patterned papers, cardstock stickers, and sculpted puffy stickers too! First up is a layout I created with it.

I didn’t scrapbook about a specific event for this layout but focused on what I want for my children.  I picked a couple of pictures of them as a group from a time that they had been having fun together.  I used the Faith Sculpted Stickers that said Faith, Hope, and Love to help communicate that. I also used some stickers from the Live by Faith Cardstock set. The background paper is beautiful but I wanted to add some texture to it.  I decided to add some long lines of hand stitching to accomplish that.  

This collection also makes beautiful cards!  My starting point was with the lighthouse pocket page piece. The collection includes a 12 X 12 sheet of 3 X 4 pieces that are perfect for either pocket pages or cards.  I built the card up from there including several cardstock stickers and some additional patterned paper to break things up.  I topped the whole thing off with some enamel dots and bakers twine.

Keep your eye out for this collection in your local big box stores - I’ve seen it in mine!  You will love playing with it when you get your chance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...