Saturday, November 14, 2015

Turkey Anyone?

Have you seen these cute rosette turkeys?  I have seen a few people do them and decided to try my hand at them with the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook this month!


Here's the details on how you too can make one!
Cut out three patterned paper strips.  One should be 1.5" X 12", one should be 1.25" X 12", and the last should be 1" X 12".  

Score lines on it each strip every 1/4 or 1/2 inch.  I did 1/2 inch to make the rosette a little less full.  Fold and secure it into a rosette - adding a punched circle to the front and back that coordinates.

At first I was trying to figure out how I was going to make the turkey body but then I looked at the sticker sheet and things got a lot easier :). Use the turkey sticker to trace a turkey head and body.  Cut it out and fold a small piece over so you can attach it to the body.

Layer the rosettes and turkey head together with a strong adhesive like hot glue.  Allow to dry.  It will stand up pretty well on its own but if you want it to be more stable you can hot glue it to a circle on the bottom.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...