Thursday, November 5, 2015

Celebrate Fall Fun - My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club Layout

It's the 5th and that means it is time to start the full blown premiere of my kit projects for My Creative Scrapbook this month!  I had so much fun playing with the fall themed kits!  I thought I'd start by sharing my favorite of all the layouts I created!  This one comes from the Main Kit which is packed with all kinds of goodies from Carta Bella, Simple Stories, Echo Park, and Photo Paper Play.
I shot these pictures of my son just to do a fall layout and I love how the brown shirt matched his brown eyes and the brown paper.  I used the layout to tell the story of who he is right now.  Some of his quirks, some of the joys, his happy little autumn self!  It was the first layout I made out of the Main Kit and came together super easy!

Don't you just love it when you can capture some little memories and combine them with several pictures!?!


2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

So a darling page! I saw it in my feed at bloglovin' and had to come over and tell you how much I love it! :)

Lori A. Geise said...

OK. I asked before, but I'm asking again. What happened to your Pinterest button? I love to scraplift your layouts and I haven't been able to because your Pinterest button is missing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...