Friday, October 9, 2015

Using a Stamp for Title Work on a Layout

SRM Stickers has recently added stamps to their store and even stamps that are designed by them! The new Big Stamps are perfect for everything from cards to gift wrap to layouts!  The size is perfect for adding words to layouts and today I am going to show you how I did just that! Today I have a layout for you that is full of love and some major silliness too!
For this layout I used the Clear Stamp called Big Love to highlight my striped paper.  Before I stamped I figured out where I wanted to put my pictures.  Because the stamps are Big, you need to do a little planning before you put the ink to paper!

I used the stamp three different times and then put my silly kids names by it!  I also used some other pieces from SRM to make the layout perfect.  I added in a twine bow using the Caribbean Bakers Twine.  I also added a row of "stitched" scallops to my patterned paper border to help soften that edge.  That sticker came from the Black Sticker Stitches Set.

gold lace doily coordinated perfectly with the foil gold accents in my paper!  And of course more sticker stitches to highlight my stamping!  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: SRM Stickers & Simple Stories
Doily: SRM Stickers
Stamps: SRM Stickers



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...