Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Cards with My Creative Scrapbook

This month I decided to use my leftover supplies from the Main Kit and create some fall themed cards.  I did not have a lot of patterned paper left after I did all my projects but I did have plenty of ephemera pieces and chipboard.  This required a little creativity on my part but I managed to still eek out four fun cards!

This first one is actually my favorite of the bunch - I love the patterned paper that looks like burlap! I also really like how the cluster of fall shapes came together at the bottom.

This one took on a more vibrant feel with that yellow but it's perfect for a friend card - especially a friend who likes coffee ;)

Clean and simple with things falling to mimic falling leaves.  I love that little apple at the bottom too!

On this one I used part of a pocket page element and then added to it.  This one is perfect for Thanksgiving - don't you think!?!

I need to use up the ends of my kits more often like this - it was fun and good little challenge to work with what was in front of me!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...