Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Music I Love - My Creative Scrapbook

It's been a while since I have added a new layout about myself.  Considering the main line in this month's Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook is called "My Story," it felt appropriate to do one with it!  This month I did the topic of Music I Love.  It could have said Songs I love, but I didn't have enough of the letter S left in my alphabet ;).
I like all kinds of music but my favorite is Christian music and hymns....so the list may be very unfamiliar to you if you don't know that genre well.  Some of the songs have deep personal messages that I can/have related to and some are just beautiful worship pieces.  And there's one Taylor Swift one thrown in just for kicks.  

I printed out my text and it's not big enough to read!  Live and learn....so here's what it has on the list:
He is Good by Nichole Nordeman, Hold on to Jesus by Erin O'Donnell, I Will Carry You by Selah, He's my Son by Mark Schultz, Held by Natalie Grant, Greater by Mercy Me, Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus (the hymn), Oceans Deep by Hillsong United, Worn by Tenth Avenue North, Jerusalem the Golden (the hymn), Don't you Ever Grown Up by Taylor Swift, Now the Light Has Gone Away (the hymn), Grant them Peace by Fernando Ortega, How Beautiful by Twila Paris, Sent Forth by God's Blessing (the hymn), We Praise You and Acknowledge You, O God (hymn), It is Well with My Soul (hymn) - Any of those your favorites too?  

The layout itself was pretty simple.  I loved the quilt styled paper and wanted to use it in a bold way - so I added yellow cardstock down the center to settle it down a bit.  A circle and some banner stickers surround the picture along with some pocket pieces and embellishments!  Very clean & simple but still busy with the different patterns involved!

Don't forget to check out all the kits this month from My Creative Scrapbook!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...