Monday, September 14, 2015

Little Girl Layout - My Creative Scrapbook

Today I have a couple of little girl layouts using the Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  The colors in this kit are rich and beautiful and perfect for sophisticated girl layouts!
For this one I did a lot of fussy cutting!  I cut out the banner and I also cut out the butterflies.  I wanted to really highlight some of the different elements available in the kit as well as the beautiful patterned papers.

This one also contains lots of fussy cutting!  To decorate the top of the layout I used a variety of hearts - some punched, some stickers, and some fussy cut.  I added in some gold sequins to highlight the gold foiled paper from the bottom and layered several different elemnts from stickers to brads!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...