Thursday, July 9, 2015

Vintage Thank You Card

 SRM has recently released some new fabric bags.  They don't have to just be used as bags and I decided to challenge myself and see if I could find a way to use them on a card!    I love the romantic feel of the Linen Bags with Lace so I decided to create a card incorporating that one. 

I used the 3 X 5 Linen Bag with lace along with a 4 inch White Doily to create the base for my card.  It had a bouquet feel to it so I went with that and started adding flowers, leaves, and pins to play up that idea.  Although it looks like the flowers are tucked into the bag they are actually just placed at the top!

If you wanted to add a little gift inside the bag (jewelery would fit great) you could and the bag could easily be pulled off and opened! I didn't put anything inside of mine but did choose to top it with a sentiment.  I felt like the mood of the card called for a Fancy Sentiment so I used one from the Fancy Sentiment/Thanks set.

What kinds of different stuff would you create with a bag like this?

Supplies Used: 
Flowers: Prima
Sticker: SRM Stickers
Bag: SRM Stickers
Doily: SRM Stickers
Vellum & Cardstock: Core'dinations

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...