Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook July Sneaks!

It's SNEAK PEEK time! I got to work with the Main Kit and the Creative Kits this month for My Creative Scrapbook - I loved both of them!  Here's sneaks of what is coming your way on the 5th - and BONUS you get to see some full layouts too!  I have a full one listed under the Creative Kits!

Our July Main kit sneak peeks:





******************************

Our July Creative kit sneak peeks: 







******************************

Our July Limited Edition kit sneak peeks:





******************************

Our July Album kit sneak peeks:

by Angel Rodrigue
Now that you have a peek at what's coming, don't forget to reserve your kits :)
Please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...