Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hello Sunshine - a Rainbow Layout

As I have mentioned earlier this week, the colors in this month's Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook are just awesome!  I had so much fun focusing in on how I could use the colors in a variety of ways.  Today I used them to create a rainbow effect on the layout!
I will have a full process tutorial coming up soon on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog so I am not going to talk too much about that today!  I do love how perfectly all the stickers and embellishments come together on this to help focus the eyes in on the picture.  I also added in some of my own personal doodling  to reinforce the scallops and add some extra interest into the whole thing!

I will be back tomorrow to share a layout with all four of my kiddos on it!  Perfect for Mother's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...