Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Snowmen in a Tube

I love versatile packaging? And SRM has you totally  covered in that department and today I am going to show you how I used the clear tubes to create some fun packaging!  I used the mini tubes and original tubes from SRM in combination with their punched pieces to create snowmen!
.  I created these little snowmen to be treats for my kids on a snow day.  I curled the punched pieces and slid them into the tubes.  The original tubes (for my big kids) got three pieces and the mini tubes (for my little kids) got two pieces.  


I used the following sticker sets to create these snowmen:

And then I used the following for their bodies:

Each snowman got a scarf in their favorite color using Striped Bakers Twine in Maraschino, Midnight Blue, Peapod, and Lilac.  

Last step was to add some candy - I added little chocolate balls but pretty much anything would work! Aren't these the cutest???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...