Thursday, December 11, 2014

Silly Cooper Layout published by Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking

I'm so sad that Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine has closed it's doors.  I was honored to be published by them several times.  Today I have two layouts to share with you that are in their last print publication called Photo Pocket Scrapbooking.  I just got mine in the mail a few days ago so it should be available in stores soon, if not already!

This layout was submitted in the basic category.  It makes use of Pocket page elements in a non-traditional way (using them on a layout instead of pockets).  It also needed to have five or less products.  All I used on this was patterned paper, stickers, and wood!

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce & Paper House Productions
Stickers: Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, Simple Stories
Wood: Studio Calico

I will be back in the next few days to share the second layout I had published!


2 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congratulations on your publication, Cathy!! So well deserved. This is such an adorable LO!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Lyne said...

Congrats on being published...it's always so exciting isn't it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...