Monday, December 8, 2014

Doily Christmas Card: SRM Stickers

I love doilies and am always on the lookout for new and clever ways to incorporate them.  Today I have a Christmas card to share with you that I made for SRM Stickers using their doilies and some flair from Bossy Joscie.
I've been wanting to try my hand at making a doily tree for awhile and this was the perfect opportunity.  I folded the 4 inch SRM doilies to a triangular shaping, getting smaller as I went up the tree.  Topping them with Bossy Joscie Flair was the perfect final addition.  

A white sentiment from We've Got Your Sticker - Merry set helped pull the whole thing together - I love how SRM's white stickers just pop!  And of course the whole base is Core'dinations cardstock and one of their fabulous tags!  

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stickers: SRM Stickers
Doilies: SRM Stickers
Flair: Bossy Joscie

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely! Such a cool way to create a tree!

Lyne said...

Love how you left the stars plain wood.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...