Sunday, October 26, 2014

FOX & Friend - Doodlebug "Friendly Forest" Layout

Okay, okay, so it's a fall line. But when you have a little boy who loves his Fox as much as he does and Doodlebug puts out some stinkin' cute fox stuff, well, it had to be done.  So this layout has nothing to do with fall but still uses the "Friendly Forest" line!

I love these pictures so so much and you know how it goes, when the pictures are really sentimental then you struggle to commit them to a layout.  I fought with this layout for hours longer than anything else i have done recently.  I came up with the title "Fox & Friend" to mimic the morning news show "Fox & Friends." And then I added a subtitle in the middle of the pictures.  I knew I wanted to pull in some green and blue also so I added those into the mix of layers. I am finding that no matter what I do now, there is some element on there from Core'dinations and today it is the vellum circles.  They add a soft touch of texture to the whole layout.  I know this will be a layout that I am going to love to sit and look at down the road and aren't those the best kind?  Hope you've had a great weekend!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug
Stickers: Doodlebug
Vellum: Core'dinations
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...