Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Disney Pocket Page

Today is my last post for Leaky Shed Studio - I have really enjoyed my 6 months with them!  One of my favorite things that they make are all the great Disney themed pieces. I am going to share how I incorporated them into a pocket page today.
I love pocket pages because they leave lots of room for you to be as creative as you want to be or have time to be - you can go big or go simple  Today I added lots of personal touches to mine.

For my title pocket I used both Memories with Ears and the Mouse Frames to make it personal and have some awesome dimension that chipboard provides.

I also thought it would be fun to create a shaker pocket using the bigger sized Mouse Frame and some coordinating sequins.  I glued the frame to the back of the pocket page.  The shaker box is going to be visible on both sides of the pocket page so that means the back side gets to be Disney too!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio
Sequins: Teresa Collins, American Crafts
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories

2 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

A very sweet project.
How wonderful to keep your memories available on the wall.

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing Disney pocket page! lOVE the sequins!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...