Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 20 - Using Pocket Page elements on a Sketch

It's been awhile since I have had the chance to share a sketch!  I have actually had this one prepared for a bit but have been busy soaking up Saturdays with my family.  Today's sketch is a little different because it makes use of pocket page pieces.  Mine come from Simple Stories and I built a grid of 2 rows of 3.  They are uneven rows but come together to tell one story.


I embellished things far beyond what the sketch has - but that is the fun of a sketch - having a jumping off point and running with it!  If you do anything with this sketch, I would love to see what you create!  Please share a link with me here or on my facebook page.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories & Bella Blvd
Wood: Chic Tags




1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love this page and how you used that collection. So fun. Hope to play with your sketch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...