Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Disney Princess Pocket Page

I am up over at Leaky Shed Studio today and I decided to create a pocket page about Lucy's princess time at Disneyland.  I take sooooo many pictures when I go to Disney with my kids - pocket pages are the way to get them documented without spending a year doing layouts!  I had so much fun putting this together and building a big scene throughout the layout!

Disney Princess Pocket Page
 I had a plan laid out in mind with the castle and title but I knew I needed something to add as a focal point for a picture of her!  I ended up cutting out a picture of her and adding the Circle Arch Doily Frame around her picture.

Disney Princess Pocket Page
  After painting it white, I cut it so that it would fit in two pockets.  I love how it adds some different texture and dimension to the whole thing and really brings the eye to her picture first!

Do you have Disney Pocket Pages to share?  I would love to see it!  Link me up here or share with me on my facebook wall!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Dooodlebug Designs, We R Memory Keepers
Stickers: Simple Stories, Doodlebug Designs, SRM Stickers
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio


2 comments:

Tamika said...

Such an adorable layout!!!

kitsNbits said...

love your page and the use of the doily Leaky Shed chippie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...