Thursday, June 26, 2014

You make my Heart Sing - Leaky Shed Studios

I am up over at Leaky Shed Studio today!  I'm a music teacher so when I saw the musical staff border I was very excited!  I debated using it on a layout but decided I really wanted to make a card with it!

One measure was a perfect fit for an A2 card!  So after using my black mist to color it, I cut it off there and added it to the top of the card.  I followed the curve of it to line the bottom with patterned paper.

I then topped the whole thing with heart embellishments and stickers to go with the color scheme.  It comes together to make a perfect card for celebrating someone be it their birthday, congratulations, or just encouraging them along!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins
Stickers: Simple Stories
Enamel Dots: Teresa Collins
Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...