Monday, June 9, 2014

Tailgating Box Card

Playing around with box cards has become addicting...today I have another one to share with you that features some Paper House Productions goodies.  Again - this is a great card - but it could be an awesome piece of decor on a table too!

This is all made up of the new Tailgate line from Paper House Productions - patterned paper and cardstock stickers.  I went for a solid white base so that nothing got overshadowed!

I added stickers and buttons to each of the side flaps.

This is the perfect project for when you have lots of cute stickers or die cuts that you want to be able to use!

Each of these stickers are mounted onto a thin piece of cardstock so that they pop up at different levels...not sure which I think is more fun - the grill, the hot dog, or the solo cups!

Thanks for joining me today!  If you have been making some box cards too, link me up in the comments, I would definitely love to see them!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...