Thursday, June 5, 2014

Guest Designing for Top Dog Dies

I am so excited to be guest designing for Top Dog Dies today! 

Top Dog Dies is a new online store that offers their own brand of wafer-thin and steel-rule dies, along with dies from brands you already know and trust, including My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn, Taylored Expressions. Savvy Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs. Top Dog Dies is also the leading U.S. retailer for Tattered Lace, a new line of intricate dies designed by British designer Stephanie Weightman.

Now on to my projects!  For my cards I made use of my Imaginisce goodies - which combine beautifully with Top Dog Dies!

The A2 Flower Mosaic Mat is a gorgeous die!  I was so excited when I opened my package and found it in there - I quickly made a cut with it and snapped a photo to send to a fellow scrappy friend!  I love to paper piece and I did that on all three of my projects.  I also used the Leafy Flourishes Set on this one and the Pretty Petals Set.  I absolutely adore the flowers from the Pretty Petals Set!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Die Cut: Imagnisce
IRocks: Imaginisce
Cardstock: CutCardStock

This one again features the A2 Flower Mosaic Mat but with a more colorful background!  You can find out more about how I created it on the Top Dog Dies blog today!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Stickers: Jillibean Soup
Burlap: Little Yellow Bicycle
IRocks: Imagnisce
My last project also makes use of the A2 Flower Mosaic Mat! As soon as I got it I knew I wanted to do a rainbow style theme with it.  It worked beautifully and is striking don't you think!?!  Lots more details on this one on the Top Dog Dies blog today also!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Stickers: Simple Stories
Die Cuts: Simple Stories

How about a GIVEAWAY?

 Top Dog Dies is doing a  guest designer giveaway for the whole month of June! The winner will receive $50 worth of exclusive dies from Top Dog Dies (their choice!).  You can find the giveaway here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful cards and WOW! LOVE the Layout too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...