Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sketchy Saturday Week 10

I have been itching to really play with Pebbles Garden Party line so for this week's sketch I decided that was the route I wanted to go!  I love this weekly break from committing to use anything but what I want :)  Here's the sketch for this week!


As you can see I veered a bit from the sketch :) But the basic elements are there and sketches are there to remove the pressure - not add more!  I can't wait to see what y'all come up with on this one!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Chipboard: Studio Calico

Don't forget my friend Cathy and I are doing a giveaway and you have 5 more days to enter!  Here's all the details!

The first giveaway will be to someone who shares one of their sketch interpretations with me by May 15th. You can complete any sketch you'd like and share it on my Scrapping with Christine Facebook Page. You can enter more than once!  The prize package is pictured below:
And the second prize will be for a follower (on either of our blogs - or both for two chances) who leaves a comment.  Just let us know which sketch has been your favorite (you can find them all here).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

week 5. That is the style I try to do a of of my pages.
I follow you thru e-mail.

cghundley said...

I love the
Journaling Journal
stetch.
Carla from Utah

ALINE said...

Very beautiful page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...