Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to all my American friends!  Today is the day we stop and remember all those who have served to protect our freedoms!  We are truly a blessed nation and have much to be thankful for!
To create this banner flag I simply added stripes of washi, a simple SRM sticker sentiment, and some stars and twine!

This one was a little more complicated.  I created the stripes with washi tape and then also punched some stars out from the washi tape.  I added those making sure to line all the stripes up.  A couple of cute die cuts from Pebbles and a bow were the finishing touches.

I hope everyone is enjoying this long weekend with family and friends!

Supplies Used:
Washi Tape: Doodlebug Design, Queen & Co, My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Wood: Studio Calico
Stickers: SRM Stickers

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful patriotic cards. Love the the shape of the top one and the ribbon and blue frame on the bottom one!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...