Tuesday, May 20, 2014

All American Layout

I am up today at The Leaky Shed Studio blog!   Since Memorial Day is coming up I decided I wanted to create a layout with an Americana feel to it!  The Picket Fence was the perfect accent for that!
I painted it white but didn't work on perfect painting - I thought a worn feeling added to the Americana feel! I also love that it is a full 12 inches long making it perfect for a layout!   My whole layout was build around the fence with that as the anchor.  The layout tells the story of my little boys watching school kids out the window (we live across the street from a school).

Adding a little sticker banner to it allowed it be accented a little bit without detracting too much from the fence itself!  This fence would also be cool painted black and used in a halloween style layout or brown for a fall layout - such a versatile piece!!!

Leaky Shed Studio Supplies Used:

Other Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc
Die Cuts: Pebbles Inc
Stickers: Pebbles Inc, American Crafts

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

ADORABLE! LOVE the red white and blue. And that banner on the picket fence is AMAZING!!! Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...