Monday, April 7, 2014

Say Cheese - A Baby Boy Layout

This week on the Imaginisce blog we are focused on babies.  Last week we focused solely on the new baby lines but this week we are doing anything baby...so I decided to make a baby layout that doesn't use one of the new lines.  I really love the polaroid snag 'em stamp and thought it would work perfectly for a set of pics that I had way too many to choose from!

There are a lot of little details on this layout!  Stamping, using of the ITop to create my own brads, fussy cutting...it was a super fun one to create and add lots of one of a kind touches to.  One important detail to point out is that I also used a Kiwi Lane Border Template to create my curvy border.  There are additional details on the layout over at the Imaginisce Blog - hop on over there to check out more!

2 comments:

ALINE said...

This page is gorgeous!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Really highlights that Kiwi template in a big way! Super cute photos too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...