Monday, April 21, 2014

First Post for The Twinery & Some WINNERS!!!

First off a giant Congrats to "Kirby" who is the winner of the Live by Faith line from Paper House Productions and "Carla from Utah" who is the winner of the kiddo goodies from Paper House Productions! Please email me at cbtlmeyer @ gmail dot com to claim your prizes!

Now onto my newest team venture!!!  I have long been a fan of The Twinery and one of my favorite things to do is to use a variety of colors to create a rainbow of sorts.   Being a mom with three sons I love to embellish with stars and am constantly looking for new ways to create and showcase stars.  Today I have a card to share with you that shows off some hand-stitched stars.


To create these I used a paper piercer and did the five point stars just like we draw but I poked holes for each of the tips.  This isn't going to produce a perfect star but I wasn't going for perfect I was going for more graphic and freestyle. 

 I started in the center with the blue one and built out from there - knowing that I needed six stars.  Almost all of them overlap another star.  I then just embellished with some cork stars and sentiment stickers.


Here's the colors I used:
Image of Solid Marigold Twine SpoolImage of Solid Maraschino Twine Spool Image of Solid Mandarin Twine Spool
Image of Solid Denim Twine Spool Image of Solid Peapod Twine SpoolImage of Solid Lilac Twine Spool


1 comment:

Cathy said...

love this...so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...