Thursday, February 6, 2014

A couple of "lovely" cards

I am blogging today at CutCardStock and sharing a couple of "love" cards!  I had so much fun creating both of these!
The different color combination on this one really makes this one pop.  I created my bottom layer of ruffles using an American Crafts border punch.  Once I had layered those on I added a row of Imaginisce rhinestones.

Next up I have a card featuring Doodlebug Designs "Sweetheart" Collection.  I love the combination of the kraft color with the red and pinks.  One of the patterned papers in the line is a graph style paper.  I decided to use it to cut out the word Love and then to cut out a little crossword looking piece for the focal point of my card.  I think this is my favorite paper in the collection!!! 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: CutCardstock
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Design, Bella Blvd
Rhinestones: Imaginisce
Enamel Dots: Recollections
Ribbon: American Crafts
Doily: Jillibean Soup
Chipboard: American Crafts


2 comments:

Cathy said...

adore both of these!

Claire Spielman said...

This is my favorite by far!!!!!!!!!!
The cute faces, the template placement, the colors, the theme, it's a # 1 in my book!
I'm following you on FB +++....off to pin your stuff.
I'm so happy to share this KLD blog hop with you!
Creative Wishes
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...