Saturday, January 4, 2014

Let's Party: a Bella Blvd Birthday Layout

If you aren't real awake yet, this layout is sure to wake you up!  Today I have a bright and cheery birthday layout to share!
This is actually an older layout that I just realized I hadn't shared.  I love it when I can include unexpected things like feathers on a boy layout!  I often create my layout straight from my brain with little to any plan.  I know that is probably making some of you gasp because I know many scrappers are total planners! Usually when I start I have some idea of what I want to use...be it paper, or a technique, or a theme.  I then just run from there.  Usually my title work comes into play when I 
have created my base and am ready to start embellishing.  In the case of today's layout...I didn't have a good spot for my title without it getting overshadowed by patterns and textures.  Tip: Go vertical with your title!  As you can see I did just that and then added the word "let's" on the horizontal.  I think it actually ended up being my favorite part of this layout!

Supplies Used:
All Supplies Used are from Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Christy said...

LOVE the bright colors. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...