Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby Girl Card

I'm loving playing with Imaginisce's new "My Baby" line.  Since I haven't had a baby girl in 6 years...I don't have quite as much scrapbooking to do with that part of the line.  But baby girl cards are always in demand - so I  have one of those to share with you today!

I used a variety of pieces from buttons to 3D Stickers and paper.  Don't they coordinate just beautifully!?!  A doily and pretty bow add to the feminine touch without taking away from the cute little bunnies :)

Supplies Used: 
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, American Crafts
Enamel Dots: Recollections
Button: Imaginisce
Journaling Pad: Imaginisce
Stickers: imaginisce
Tape: Bella Blvd

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this, so cute and love that embossed card base!

Angi Barrs said...

I love what you did with this paper line. Adorable!

Favorite Favors said...

This is so super sweet!!! I want one!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...