Sunday, December 22, 2013

Washi Tape Christmas Card

I've been cranking out a few more Christmas cards and have those to share with you over the next few days!  First up is one where I played with washi tape and chevrons...totally inspired by this post on the My Mind's Eye blog.

I won't go into depth as to how I created it, because the link will tell you just that!  I will tell you it was fast and a fun experiment in figuring out patterns and colors to play with.  I knew I wanted a non-traditional color scheme!  Cards like this are perfect for that time when you need a few quiet moments to create (which in my case means breathe) but don't have tons of time!  

Supplies Used:
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye & Queen & Co
Sticker: Jillibean Soup

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...