Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Santa's List: A Teresa Collins Layout

Apparently I am in a Teresa Collins mood because  I got more of her stuff out to play with last week.  She was our sponsor at Kiwi Lane Designs last month and I still had plenty of her Christmas goodies to use up!  

A couple weeks ago, I took little Bo in to get his picture done at Center Street Portrait Studio .  I picked up the pictures yesterday and couldn't be more pleased with them!  So I decided I would scrap one of the 4 X 6 sized ones last night!  I absolutely love how she caught the twinkle in his eye!

I layered a variety of pieces from Santa's List incorporating chipboard pieces, photo corners, sequins, and enamel dots from the line.  Usually I am aiming to tell a story with my layouts or to record a memory.  This time was a little different.  My goal was to let the picture really shine and create some beautiful elements around it. This is a layout where there isn't a lot of story behind it, it's just a pretty picture put together with pretty pieces to make one piece of art.  

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins
Chipboard: Teresa Collins
Enamel Dots: Teresa Collins
Sequins: Teresa Collins
Photo Corners: Teresa Collins
Ric Rac
Cardstock: Momenta

2 comments:

Cathy said...

gorgeous layout and the cutest photo of Bo!

Lissa said...

Oh my goodness - beautiful!! I love red and white as a color combo for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...