Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lovin' it Here - An Imaginisce Layout

I thought I'd pop by and share one last layout for 2013!  I created this one last night using some goodies from Imaginisce.  My design team gig officially begins tomorrow with them and I am ready to roll!
I wanted to play up the boy features on this one so the kraft color was my jumping off point.  I then added some light blue and red to tie it all together.  Some stars and twine were perfect for boy fun too!  I added vellum right behind the two big pictures to add a little softness to the whole layout.  I also pulled a few stickers from my stash to add little sentiments here and there!  Hard to believe these pictures were already four months ago!  Good news is that he just keeps getting cuter.  But the bad news is he keeps getting more mischievous too ;).  If you check out that top picture the mischief shouldn't be a big surprise!    
Happy New Year!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Stickers: Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, October Afternoon, GCD Studios
Star Punch: Fiskars
Enamel Dots: Teresa Collins
Burlap: Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...