Sunday, September 1, 2013

Webster's Pages Citrus Squeeze Card

The first time I saw this line, I knew I wanted to make some cards using it!  The fussy cutting possibilities and variety of patterns are just perfection!

Tips:
-Because I knew I wanted to use a lot of the busy bright colors, I was careful to pick a more simple base paper.
-I had all flat elements to use...stickers, fussy cut paper, die cuts...I decided to bring out some dimensional elements to use in the corners.

Techniques:
-I get tired of the same twine/floss bow look over and over.  So lately I have been playing with flipping the tails up, tying the bow upside down, tails going opposite directions etc.
-Epiphany Crafts Round Studio tool is perfect for making a one of a kind embellishment to add dimension to a project.
-Tucking a tag underneath the fussy cut elements helps to ground the card.

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages
Wood: Studio Calico
Sticker: Doodlebug Design

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...