Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Clean & Simple Boy Cards

I have three sons.  Words I never thought I'd say.  As much as I enjoy scrapping girl stuff, I am constantly playing around with boy stuff to see how I incorporate fun techniques and such.  Today I have a couple of clean and simple cards to share with you that I created for boys. Both of these cards only took about 20 minutes to create - very simple and a quick way to use up some extra supplies that I knew I wouldn't use on a layout! 

 For this card I used a patterned paper base.  I added white cardstock and dropped mist splatters onto the top. I then added a couple stickers and done!  

Supplies Used:
Stickers: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, Echo Park
Patterned Paper: Websters Pages

On this card I decided to offset things.  I added patterned paper to my base to create my background.  I then used white cardstock and coordinated my stickers with a washi tape background.  I used a black marker to highlight the S O N letters.  I also used my black marker to outline various parts of the card to give everything a little more definition. 

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park
Washi Tape: Bella Blvd, My Minds Eye,
Stickers: Echo Park
Wood: Studio Calico

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...