Friday, July 5, 2013

You Make My Heart Go...Watercolor Painting Layout

I've been wanting to play with watercolor paints on a layout for awhile...finally made time to do it and came up with what is one of my favorite recent layouts!


I started with some plain black and white patterned paper from Teresa Collins and added watercolor painted hearts in the colors I wanted.  Once dry I added the rest, trying to mix up my textures but stick within the same color scheme.  This also happens to include two of my favorite pictures of Cooper too!

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Pebbles
Stickers: Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Momenta, SRM Stickers, Echo Park
Washi Tape: Queen & Co, Bella Blvd, My Minds Eye
Wood: Lawn Fawn
Die Cut: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Cathy said...

love this, watercolors are on my list to try too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...