Sunday, July 21, 2013

Born to Wear Boots: Carta Bella Layout

I have really enjoyed playing with Giddy Up!  This is my second layout for The Scrapbooking Studio - still have a card and altered embroidery hoop coming!  I took Lucy out to do a little photo shoot just for this!
One of my favorite parts of this layout is the burlap bow.  It would be way too much on a card...but for a layout it worked.  I was just kinda playing to see if I could come up with something different to do with burlap.  It comes in so many pretty colors now!  I have enjoyed this line so much, I think I'll have to pick up some of the boy line too!  Cooper wears boots all the time....so it will be perfect!

Supplies Used:
Paper & Stickers: Carta Bella
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye
Doily: Gina's Designs
Burlap: My Minds Eye

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This layout is so adorable - do love that pink burlap bow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...